What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form/agreement.
When registering or contacting us through our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- - To improve customer service (your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- - To send periodic emails, the email address you provide may be used to send you information & promotions , respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies and Online Advertising Choices?
Many browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You may be able to set your browser to disable cookies, or alert you when cookies are being sent. Many mobile devices allow you to disable the ability for geo-location information to be collected from your mobile device. The help function on most browsers and mobile devices contains instructions on how to set your browser to notify you before accepting cookies, disable cookies, or disable the collection of geo-location data.
You need to set each browser, on each device you use to view websites. If you disable cookies or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, it is possible that some parts of Our websites or other websites will not function properly, and the advertising you receive when you visit Our websites or other websites may not be tailored to your interests. We may not respond to a web browser’s “do not track” signal, or other mechanism that indicates a request to disable online tracking of individuals who use or visit Our websites.
We adhere to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. To "opt out" of advertising cookies placed by the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") online behavioral advertising member networks, and thereby limit the tracking of your online activity and the targeted advertising you receive, please click here: http://optout.networkadvertising.org
To opt out of advertising cookies for Your Online Choices if you are based in the EU, please click here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
Our designated service providers assist Us with advertisement display functions and related analytics for Our websites. To view information or opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, please click here: https://policies.google.com/technologies. Note that even if you exercise choice for targeted advertising, you will still receive general online advertising. Information regarding you and any interactions with Us may be collected and utilized to provide you with targeted advertising on the web.
In addition to the options provided by your mobile operating systems, you may opt out of the collection of information on mobile apps as follows:
- Uninstalling the app. You can stop all collection of information by the app by uninstalling the app. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the Mobile Application marketplace or network from which you downloaded the app;
- Opt out of interest-based advertising. See the instructions below or contact Us for information about how to opt out from the use of information to serve targeted advertising by advertisers and/or third-party network advertisers. Note that the effect of opting out of targeted advertising will be to prevent targeted advertising, but will not prevent you from seeing all advertisements. Information may still be collected and used for other purposes (such as research, online services analytics or internal operations, and to enforce your opt-out preferences):
- For Apple users: iOS 7 or higher, you can change your settings in the following location: Settings > Privacy > Advertising. iOS 6, you can change your settings in the following location: Settings > General > About > Advertising. For further information please see Apple’s website here: www.apple.com
- For other major mobile platforms Open the platform account settings, select “Ads”
- Opt out of location data Go to “settings” on your mobile device to opt out of the collection of location data.
- Opt out of cross-app data collection. The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) offers a separate choice tool for the collection of cross-app data on a mobile device for interest-based advertising and other applicable uses. To exercise choice for companies participating in this choice tool, you can install the DAA’s AppChoices app (see www.aboutads.info/appchoices).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.